We pass knowledge on
As part of the Topas Academy, we share our knowledge with our customers and partners, talk about current trends and promote networking. One focus is on the regular training of our international sales and service partners. Our trainings take place in the Technical Innovation Center (TIC). Topas experts teach theoretical basics in a contemporary hybrid event format and demonstrate the functionality of our technologies on devices and test systems via video or on site. In the future, we will also offer training to customers and explain our technology in person. How measurement results are generated, how accurately the systems measure, and what quality criteria the customer can then define are all part of these events.
Customer training 2023
Selected customer visits for in-depth discussion of corresponding tasks have been part of our customer communication from the very beginning. We can train you and your employees here in Dresden for a fee. You would like to participate or have suggestions for training topics? Write or call us for the first training course on 20 June 2023 on the subject of "Basics and application-oriented implementation for testing air filters - from the filter medium to the filter element".
- Technologies for the generation of reference aerosols
- Characterization of filter media for personal protection
- Instrumentation and test systems for automotive emission control
- Exhaust emission testing of vehicles
- Field Calibration System FCS 249
- Hands-on: deices for aerosol generation and conditioning
- Aerosol conditioning: sampling and sample transport
- Aerosol conditioning: modification of defined aerosol properties
Academy Workshop I
- Calibration and service at Topas
- Hands on: cleanroom set and equipment for aerosol generation and conditioning
- Presentation of Topas test systems
- Hands on: automotive cabin filter test system, filter scan test system, filter media test rig, filter element test system, air filter test rig
We work closely with universities and scientific institutions and associations. In many scientific publications Topas employees are leading authors. We actively support universities (e.g. TU Dresden, TU Freiberg, Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz) and scientific institutes as lecturers. The sharing of knowledge has been a concern of ours for more than 30 years, to which we want to devote ourselves increasingly within the framework of our Topas Academy.