We are delighted that you have visited our internet presentation, and we appreciate your interest in our company and our products.
|Responsible authority:||Topas GmbH|
|Managing Director:||Dr.-Ing. Claudia Jahn-Wolf|
|Phone:||+49 (351) 2166430|
The data protection officer can be reached directly under firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing of personal data
When you visit our website, our web server will know your IP address and if applicable, your internet service provider. This is the only way to retrieve information.
In addition, our web servers can store technical access data in log files, such as:
- Name of the retrieved web page, date and time, amount of data, transmission success
- Browser type and version, operation system, hostname
- Referrer URL (the page you visited previously)
- anonymized IP address.
You have the right from the above address
- to obtain information whether and which personal data we have stored for what purpose, as well as
- request the transfer, rectification, blocking or deletion of this data
You also have the right of appeal to the relevant supervisory authority.
To ensure the best possible communication, it is encrypted (with SSL, recognizable by “https” in the address bar and a symbolic display depending on the browser used).
Nevertheless, a complete protection against foreign access on the internet is not possible. This applies to any form of data transfer including e-mail communication. The contact form data is transmitted encrypted via AES.