As a student of a STEM subject, are you looking for an internship or would you like to write your thesis at a technology leader? Do you want to actively work on today’s issues at a company that thinks sustainably? With us, you can choose from a wide range of fields of activity. You will benefit from direct cooperation with the Research & Development department, you can participate in the development of new products or realize your own ideas using our high technology. We are open to your new approaches to solutions and support the potential hiring of successful students. Join us in tackling current problems in the fields of environment & climate protection, automotive development, or medical progress!
Completing a technical or professional internship at Topas is an exciting opportunity to get a taste of practical experience, develop skills and make contacts. Within the scope of technical internships, you will get an overview of the development and production of Topas devices or their internal control modules and can gain a lot of practical experience. This is true of both compulsory internships and orientation internships after graduation.
Work tasks during a specialized internship at Topas:
- Collaboration on the development of a calibration device for measurement technology for the particulate emission testing (measurement of the number of particles during the exhaust emission test / detection of defective particulate filters):
- Creation and documentation of an initial device design based on existing prototypes, catalog of measures for the revision of existing subassemblies
- Construction of prototypes
- Development of a control concept including electrical wiring
Students who would like to gain their first work experience with us as part of their Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or minor theses are very welcome. Working with us on site will help you obtain information from specialist departments and interview partners more easily.
Diploma thesis topics which were supervised by us:
- Application-optimized generation of aerosols from powdery heaps (dust)
- Investigation of a dilution system for use as a reference system in a test rig for penetration measurement
- Concept for adaption and further development of the organization of work in a growing company
There are many ways for students to gain an insight into our work: Plant tours with the seminar group, free or compulsory internships during their studies or the writing of document, diploma and other university theses. You can find out exactly how such a visit or internship takes place in our practical reports. Perhaps we will meet soon in the production hall or for a coffee on the sun terrace?
Three months of internship offer many opportunities to try things out, apply knowledge from your studies and get to know everyday working life. For us as an internship company, it’s a great opportunity to support the next generation and to discover new talents. Read more in the practical report
Students of environmental bioprocess engineering at the Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences took the opportunity to look over the shoulders of Dresden companies from their field at the end of the winter semester. At our company, they learned interesting facts about the functioning of a medium-sized company in a niche industry, the wide range of products and the variety of professions that can be found at Topas. Read more in the practical report