Please find more specifications in the DEHS data sheet. Available upon request with LOT-certificate (batch certificate).
- low vapor pressure for increased aerosol lifetime (even at higher temperatures)
- dispersing results in quasi ideal, spherical airborne particles
- dispersing results in macroscopic neutral charged aerosols
- generation of polydisperse aerosols with particle sizes below 1 µm for filter tests and challenging clean room equipment
- production of seeding particles for stream visualisation
- generation of monodisperse aerosols for aerosol research applications by using the condensation principle
In addition to Emery 3004 (available on request), DEHS has proven its suitability for aerosol generation, especially for the acceptance and monitoring of cleanroom systems. One of the advantages of DEHS as an aerosol material is the long service life of the particles. This makes it possible to examine filter media and use the aerosol as tracer particles. DEHS evaporates after a long time without leaving residues (0,3 µm particles after about 4 hours).
|purpose of use||-||liquid aerosol substance for the generation of test aerosols|
|quantity||L||1,0 | 5,0 | 20,0|
Smolík J. and Zdímal V. Condensation of supersaturated vapors. Homogenious nucleation of bis(2-ethyl-hexyl)sebacate (DEHS) J. Aerosol Sci. 24 (1993) 5, 589 - 596