- Air flow system with flow rate measurement and inlet filter
- filter holder cabinet
- upstream particle instrumentation (Aerosol Generator ATM 220, particle counter with Aerosol Dilution System DIL 550)
- scanning traverse with downstream sampling probe, particle counter (optional air velocity probe)
- Electrics, PLC control and Windows software
Depending on dimensions of filters under control, lot size, personell resources, and further conditions at the customer side the appropriate version of filter testing system can be chosen.
- short test cycles from multiple scan probes
- automatic standard compliant test report
- fully automated filter scan process
- flexible filter adapter for various filter dimensions
- easy-to-use control and data acquisition software AFS150Win
- classification of HEPA and ULPA filters
- testing according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822
The test filter clamped in the filter holder is passed by a test volume flow and charged with a test aerosol. Leak detection and filtration efficiency measurement is performed automatically. The relevant test data and results are logged.
The system works in overpressure mode. The test air is taken from the ambient air and purified by a HEPA filter after passing through the flow measuring device. Behind the filter to be tested, the scanning traverse is located with the sampling probe of the downstream particle counter.
The data acquisition as well as the control of the entire system is done by the PC placed on a separate movable computer desk.
Throughout the whole testing process (scan) unfiltered air and clean air concentrations are measured continuously, each with a separate particle counter. On the basis of particles counted during the test on the downstream side (clean air side) of the test filter the total filtration efficiency is calculated and possible leaks graphically displayed.
|measuring range, differential pressure||Pa||1000|
|test flow rate||m³/h||120 - 5000|
|power supply||-||3x 400 VAC 100 A|
|dimension of test specimen||mm||max. 1830 x 1220 x 300|
|operating medium, gas/air - compressed air supply||bar||6|
|operating medium, aerosol substance||-||DEHS, PSL|
- filter media tester AFS 153
AFS 155 Test System for oil thread leak test of HEPA filter according to ISO 29463-4 (EN 1822-4)
AFS 152 Test System for manual scan testing of HEPA and ULPA filters according to ISO 29463-4 (EN 1822-4) and ISO 29463-5 (EN 1822-5)
AFC 132 QC HEPA
AFC 132 QC HEPA Test System for quality control during production of small HEPA filter elements
AFC 136 PC
AFC 136 Test System for production control of filter elements (e.g. exhaust filter, HEPA filter)